How to Get Rid of Toenail Fungus Fast and Easy at Home

Try these simple home/natural remedies to Treat Toenail Fungus


What started as small blemishes on my big left toenail quickly turned into a total nightmare. After a few weeks, most of my toenails turned completely yellow. To put it mildly, my feet were really ugly. I dared not expose my feet, even to my boyfriend. This was greatly affecting my love life. After several visits to my doctor and a number antifungal pills and creams, my condition only deteriorated. I was not only running scared but also getting depressed.


Advertisements

Then one day I came across a website describing my exact predicament. I’ve never been so relieved to learn that my condition can easily be reversed. Toenail fungus, or onychomycosis is a condition that begins as white, yellow or black under the tip of your toenail as the fungus infects a part of the nail. As the infection spreads, your toenails may discolor, thicken and later disintegrate at the edges. The end result is a lot of pain and discomfort and can affecting your lifestyle or together. If the condition goes unattended, your toenail may permanently be damaged.


After several trial and errors, eventually I overcame my misfortune. At the very least, my case was traumatizing and I wouldn’t wish for anyone to go through the same. Here are some of my effective ways of how you get rid of toenail fungus. For starters, it’s important to understand what causes the condition. Normally, the fungus thrives if your toes always kept warm and moist. In addition weakened immune system and diseases such as diabetes and pneumonia can also aggravate the situation.


Mouthwash and vinegar

Believe it, mouthwash when mixed with white can eliminate any form of germs including bacteria and fungi with devastating effect. Apply the concoction on your toes and leave to dry for about 30 minutes, then rinse your toes with clean water. Try the remedy at least 2 times a day.



Coconut oil

Apply a layer of on the affected toes and leave to soak for 10 to 15 minutes. Coconut oil infiltrates through the cell wall of fungi, destroying the protective cell disintegrate, and in the process killing the fungus. You can repeat the process several times a day.



Garlic

Garlic is known to have anti-fungal properties. Crush garlic with some water in container until it turns into paste. Apply the paste on the affected area. You then apply the paste onto the affected area.



Apple Cider Vinegar

Not only does apple cider vinegar has natural fungicidal properties, but also can foil any secondary infection. Mix up apple cider vinegar and water and soak affected toes for between 20 to 30 minutes every day. Repeat the process for a few weeks.



Tea tree oil 

Mix up tea tree oil and coconut and apply on the affected areas. Wait for 15 -20 minutes, the clean with cotton wool. The process can be repeated three times a day.



Oil of Oregano

Oil of oregano has several antifungal and other parasites properties. Mix some few drops (2-3) of oil of oregano and a teaspoon of olive oil. Apply on affected areas and leave for about 20-30 minutes. Then rinse with water. Repeat the process 2-3 times a day for few weeks and see the results.

Certainly, the above methods work. Those who have tried them have positive testimonials to attest this fact. Just go ahead and try it.


Advertisements


1 comment:

  1. Nice stuff! Informative blog and easy to understand. Keep sharing.
    How to Get Rid of Yellow Toenails

    ReplyDelete